Mind, Body, and Spirit Health Fair
Saturday, May 15 from 10:00am-1:00pm
On the lawn at Coke Memorial UMC, 428 E Breckinridge Street, 40203
Co-Pastors: Rev. George and Shirley Burke
Join Coke Memorial UMC, St. Paul UMC, and Smoketown Family Wellness Center for a free day of wellness to enrich your mind, body, and spirit.
Free Health Screenings/Services Include:
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Glucose/Diabetes Screenings
- COVID19 Vaccine, if available
- Wellness Activities
- Yoga at 11:00am and 11:45am
- Healthy snacks and recipes
- Children’s activities
- Humana Healthy Horizons Kentucky Medicaid
- Learning H.O.W. to Age resources
- Cancer prevention Kentucky Cancer Program
All CDC protocols followed; masks required.
Our May “Every Month a Mission” drive is a fundraiser to offset the costs of this even. Find more information here.
Questions? Contact St. Paul UMC at 502-419-6723.