Many community support groups meet at St. Paul. Please call our office at 502-459-1595 for meeting times and room locations.
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Groups
Weekly open, wheelchair-accessible discussion groups.
- Mondays at 6:00pm (Room 100)
- Tuesdays at 8:00pm (Room 100)
- Thursdays at 6:00pm (room 111)
- Saturdays at 10:00am (room 100)
- Saturdays at 8:00pm (Room 100)
- Sundays at 8:15pm (Room 100)
Depression & Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
For people living with mood disorders
- Tuesdays at 7:30pm (rooms 110 and 113)
- Thursdays at 7:30pm (rooms 110 and 113)