Thank you for considering St. Paul’s online giving option. You can give to St. Paul securely online directly from one or more bank accounts. You can make a one-time gift, give to special causes, or set up a recurring contribution. Many of our members find online giving safe, simple, and convenient.
If you would like to make a pledge for the 2024 ministry year, please scroll down to the Pledge form below.Click Here to Give Online
To set up an online giving account:
1) Go to St. Paul’s website and click “Giving.”
2) Click “Click Here to Give Online.”
3) Click “Sign in.”
4) Towards the bottom of the page you will see the option to create an account if you don’t already have one.
5) Click “Create One” and register!
To give online:
1) Click “Click Here to Give Online.”
2) Choose whether you would like your gift to be One-Time or Recurring.
3) Choose a Fund
4) Enter the desired gift criteria (amount, designation, frequency)
5) Securely enter your payment information.
6) Click “Submit!”
We invite you to support the work of St. Paul in 2024 by making an estimate of giving with the form below. If you prefer a paper card, please contact the church office or visit the Information Center. For questions about any aspect of this year’s pledge campaign or the financial life of St. Paul, contact Rev. Darren Brandon, Senior Pastor at 502-459-1595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a pledge?
A pledge is an estimated amount of money that you commit and trust God to provide for you to share with the church.
All giving (non-pledged and pledged) is a response to God’s generosity. It is an act of gratitude for all that God has given. St. Paul uses pledges to plan responsibly for the next year. All pledges received now will be used to plan for 2024 at St. Paul.
Do I have to pay when I pledge?
Pledges are paid in many ways. Some pay as soon as they make their pledge. Others will choose to pay a single payment, quarterly,monthly, or weekly during 2024.
Can I pledge later than Commitment Sunday?
While pledges are encouragedto be submitted on Commitment Sunday, October 29, 2023, pledges are welcomed any time of the year. Of course, the closer to this date that pledges are received, the more accurately St. Paul can plan for the 2024 fiscal year.
Are you looking for additional way to support St. Paul? You can support this ministry simply through your grocery shopping! Register for Community Rewards with Kroger!
After registering, every time you shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Plus Card, Kroger will send a percentage of the total you spent to support St. Paul!
To register, use any of the three methods below, then search for us by our code, 10268, or by name, St. Paul United Methodist Church:
- Visit: https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Or call 1-800-576-4377
- Or go to your Kroger app, click the menu in top right corner, tap Rewards, then tap Community Rewards.