Prayer Bead Group
1st Sundays, 1:00-3:00pm | Common Cup
3rd Wednesday, 6:30-8:00pm | Room 110
The St. Paul Prayer Beading Group makes prayer beads for our pastors to take on hospital and homebound visits, as well as for the Ronald McDonald House and those in need of special prayer outreach. Prayers beads are also given to new St. Paul members, those being confirmed, and many others.
Join us to make prayer beads for yourself or others. Prayer beads are a great way to let others know you are thinking of them. They are also a great tool to use to enhance your own prayer life. No experience is necessary, and all supplies are provided.
Join others for a bit of craftiness and time together. Upcoming meeting sessions for this fun craft group are:
- January 15, 6:30-8:00pm, McAdams Hall (this session coincides with our Wesley Night sing-along, which kicks off our new Wednesday evening programming)
- February 2, 1:00-3:00pm, Common Cup
- February 19, 6:30-8:00pm, Room 110
- March 1, 1:00-3:00pm, Common Cup
- March 18, 6:30-8:00pm, Room 110
- April 5, 1:00-3:00pm, Common Cup
- April 15, 6:30-8:00pm, Room 110
- May 3, 1:00-3:00pm, Common Cup
- May 20, 6:30-8:00pm, Room 110
Attending a Session
RSVP is not required, but it is appreciated so we have enough supplies. There is no charge to make beads, but if you have necklaces, beads, or crosses to donate, please bring them.
Contact Sally McMahon, Group Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.