Youth Group at St. Paul
The St. Paul Youth Group is an active group of 7th-12th grade students who are involved in their community of faith. Programs designed for youth grades 7-12 include games, short-term mission, mission trips, worship, and more.
2019 Youth Group
Wesley Nights (Wednesdays): 6-8 pm
Youth Group (Sundays): 6-8 pm
If you are planning on participating in the 2019/2020 Youth Group please fill out the Registration Form
Sunday morning classes offer a time when youth can grow in their knowledge of God and learn how to relate biblical truths to life.
Middle School and High School students gather together from 10-10:50am on Sunday mornings to study, fellowship, and serve together. There will be two lessons per month, one service project per month, and one game/hangout time per month.
Leaders: Grey Buchanan and Tom Temple
2019 Fall Schedule
- September 21 Saturday Hangout
- September 22
- September 29
- October 6 Fall Break – youth questionable?
- October 11-13 Fall Retreat
- October 13 No youth after fall retreat
- October 20
- October 27
- November 3
- November 9 Saturday Hangout
- November 10
- November 15-17 Crossroads Retreat
- November 17 Youth in the evening
- November 24
- December 1 After thanksgiving – youth questionable?
- December 8
- December 14 Saturday Hangout
- December 15
Subscribe to the St. Paul Youth email list