Every fall and winter, St. Paul offers basketball and cheerleading for students. This year’s league is offered to boys and girls, Kindergarten through 5th grade.
Registration begins Saturday, October 14
Three Ways to Register:
- Pick up a brochure and mail to St. Paul Church at 2000 Douglass Blvd, Louisville, KY 40205
- Fill out a brochure at St. Paul Church and drop it off Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Register online Click Here
Evaluation & Orientation Nights
St. Paul – Family Life Center
Everyone must attend one basketball evaluation or cheerleading orientation (depending on the sport you have chosen).
Evaluation Night One
Thursday, November 9, 5:00-8:00pm
Evaluation Night Two
Friday, November 10, 5:00-8:00pm
If you cannot attend your assigned evaluation night, just let the Upward League Directors know so they can rearrange! Mike and Tammi Kinser, Upward League Directors, at email@example.com
Practices begin week of December 11 and will be held on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday from 6:00-7:00pm or 7:00-8:00pm.
Teams practice once a week.
Coaches will be able to answer specific questions about practices.
Practices will take a break December 25 through January 5. Practices will resume the week of January 8.
January 13, 2018 – First Game
February 3, 2018 – Upward Picture Day
March 3, 2018 – Last Game & Upward Awards Celebration
There are a number of ways to get involved with Upward!
- Volunteer for one or more evaluation nights (November 9 or 10)
- Volunteer to coach throughout the season
- Volunteer to referee for one or more games during the season
- Volunteer to greet guests or run the information desk
- Volunteer to host a concession stand!
For more information, contact:
Mike and Tammi Kinser, Upward Coordinators, at firstname.lastname@example.org