Our vespers service has been suspended due to the recent spike in COVID-19 cases and based on recommendations from the bishop and government.
The service will also be live-streamed on Facebook Live. If you have notifications turned on for St. Paul’s Facebook page, you should see a notice pop up when we go live. Otherwise, you can come to the St. Paul Facebook page at 6:30pm to find the livestream.
Guidelines for attending in person:
1. Please register to attend. The service is limited to 20 persons. You can register by calling the main office (459-1595) on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10am -1pm. You can also send us an email her at email@example.com. Once we reach the 20-person capacity, we will stop taking reservations. Please only attend if you have confirmed a reservation through email or phone.
2. Masks are required. A mask will be provided if you don’t have one.
3. Please practice social distancing when entering the building and attending the worship service. The building will open 15 minutes prior to the service.
4. Take your temperature before you attend the service. If it is above 100.4, please plan to attend another time. A no-touch thermometer will be available if someone needs to take their temperature at the service.
5. Hand-sanitizing stations will be available. Restrooms will be open, but a simple wipe down must be done by each user afterwards.
7. Seating is spaced to observe social distancing. Families and members of the same household can sit together.
8. Music is part of the Vespers experience, but we won’t have congregational singing.