Drive-Thru Fall Festival
October 28, 5:00-7:00pm
We will be having our annual Trunk or Treat this year but things will look quite different! Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases, we will be switching to a drive through format this year. Vehicles will enter on the Douglass Blvd side and drive through the St. Paul “Haunted House.” From there, you will turn down the alley to see all of the trunks set up! We have also moved the ending time up an hour to 7pm.
Trunk or Treat is going to be outdoors rain on shine!
• Trunks will be spaced out in the alley parking lot and there will be a one way driving path through the trunks.
• We will have church staff on site to ensure safety.
• Instead of each individual trunk handing out candy, kids will receive a bag of treats at the end of the trunks.
• If you are interested in hosting a trunk and/or providing treats, please email StPaulKids@stpaulchurchky.org. We are happy to help with decorations or ideas as well
• Due to the drive-through set up, any large decorations would be welcome (even if you don’t set up a trunk).
Fall Festival activities have unfortunately been cancelled.
Volunteer safety protocols
• There will be minimal contact between volunteers and vehicles
• Temperatures will be taken at the entrance
• Google Form must be filled out (one per family) and proof of submission shown at the entrance
• Sanitizer stations will be provided
• We will ask volunteers to stay with their immediate family units or “pods”
• Staff will be on site to ensure these protocols are followed
Please email StPaulKids@stpaulchurchky.org with any questions/comments/concerns/etc. We’d love to hear from you!