Every fall and winter, St. Paul offers basketball and cheerleading for students. This year’s league is offered to boys and girls, Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Registration begins Saturday, October 8
Three Ways to Register:
- Pick up a brochure and mail to St. Paul UMC at 2000 Douglass Blvd, Louisville, KY 40205
- Fill out a brochure at St. Paul UMC and drop it off Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Register online:
Optional basektbal shorts are available for $16.
Option cheerleading mock turtleneck is available for $16.
Evaluation & Orientation Nights
St. Paul – Family Life Center
Everyone must attend one basketball evaluation or cheerleading orientation (depending on the sport you have chosen)/
Evaluation Night One (Boys and Girls, K-5th Grade)
Thursday, November 10, 5:00-8:00pm
Evaluation Night Two (Boys and Girls, 6th-8th Grade)
Tuesday, November 15, 5:00-8:00pm
If you cannot attend your assigned evaluation night, just let the Upward League Directors know so they can rearrange! Mike and Tammi Kinser, Upward League Directors, at email@example.com
December 5, 2016 – Upward Practices Begin (practices occur on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays)
January 14, 2016 – First Game
February 4, 2016 – Upward Picture Day
March 4 – Upward Awards and Celebration
There are a number of ways to get involved with Upward!
- Volunteer for one or more evaluation nights (November 10 and 15)
- Volunteer to coach throughout the season
- Volunteer to referee for one or more games during the season
- Volunteer to greet guests or run the information desk
- Volunteer to host a concession stand!
For more information, contact:
Mike and Tammi Kinser, Upward Coordinators, at firstname.lastname@example.org