kaleidoscope: Women’s group
Meets the first Tuesday of each month
7:00 pm | Parlor – 2nd Floor
Kaleidoscope is a women’s small group at St. Paul Church. All ages are welcome for fun, fellowship, mission, study, and support. This is a group that is energetic and actively looking for ways that they can support each other and the local community.
Kaleidoscope engages in local mission nearly ever month and past projects have included:
- preparing dinner at the Ronald McDonald House
- preparing dinner for residents at Gilda’s Club
- sponsoring birthdays for West End School students
- preparing shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child
- collected and delivered supplies for MIHOW (Mothers & Infants Health Outreach Workers) at Henderson Settlement Methodist Mission
- collected supplies for children at Our Lady of Peace Hospital
All are welcome anytime! Drop in at a monthly meeting or email Jan Wade at email@example.com for more information!
She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.
— Proverbs 31:25