- Community food drive
- Learning about water conservation, and all we learned about the wonderful parts of the promise and law
- Helped pick up trash in our community
- Enjoyed a pool party
- Went hiking at the parklands
- Sold lots of boxes of cookies
- Participated in World Thinking Day where we learned about lots of cultures around the world
- Had overnights at Girl Scout Camp
- Enjoyed our grand finale at our mother-daughter sleep over at the Red River Gorge.
Girl Scouts is an awesome opportunity for girls to make lifelong friendships and gain self-confidencee and independence. Our troop is currently excepting girls Kindergarten through third grade. We would be willing to take on girls of all ages as long as a parent or friend is willing to help out.